Alexis Chateau PR Launches Media Relations Services

Atlanta, GA – On March 18, 2017, Alexis Chateau PR quietly launched its media relations services, as a new and powerful tool for its clients. The new service will include not just seeking media placements, but providing media coaching, as well.

The move comes after the Atlanta-based PR agency landed half a dozen published media placements in the past two weeks alone. A quick glance at the brand’s social media pages tells the tale.

“We have maybe four more that haven’t been published yet,” Alexis Chateau shares. As Founder & Managing Director at the firm, Chateau handles most of the firms PR & marketing services, including media relations.

So why didn’t the firm include media relations as one of its specialties until now? Chateau explains:

I run half a dozen websites and own three, so I’m used to being the editor taking pitches, not sending them out. But as our Key Advisor, Randi Minetor, puts it, ‘Media relations is the bread and butter of PR’, so I wanted to make sure I could provide clients with results, before making it a paid service.

And results are exactly what Chateau brought in. In fact, even the firm’s Goodwill Ambassador, Shadow the PR Cat, has enjoyed his moment in the spotlight.

“Everyone was proud of Alex when she got featured,” Shadow shares, “but when I got featured, it was a riot in the office. Everyone was so excited – and I got lots of treats!”

Chateau also worked on media placements for clients during this time, at no extra charge. So far, one of the pitches sent on behalf of a client was accepted, but has not yet been published.

Chateau hints that though most clients will no longer receive free media relations services, she may continue to provide it as a complementary perk for high-end and longtime clients.

If you’re interested in securing media placements for your brand or business, send your queries to the media contact below.

About Alexis Chateau PR

Alexis Chateau PR is an Atlanta-based public relations agency with a special interest in lifestyle brands. The firm started out as a writing and editing practice in 2006, and blossomed into a full-serviced PR firm over the following decade.

Media Contact

Alexis Chateau, Founder & Managing Director
Alexis Chateau PR, LLC
alexischateaullc@gmail.com
404-519-0245

alexis-chateau-black

Advertisements

17 Comments Add yours

1. Reblogged this on Dana Ellington, MAPW and commented:
    PR Services weren’t something I thought I could afford as an indie, self-published author, but it’s a service I NEED so the investment is warranted. Luckily, Ms. Chateau came along and well…I don’t want to give anything away, just keep an eye on Nowata Press. Meanwhile, check out Alexis Chateau PR. You won’t regret it.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Dana! We’re glad you’ve enjoyed working with us. We can’t wait to unveil the final product to your fans and clients. 😊

2. da AL says:

Great move! Wishing you all the very best of luck with it 😀

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! We get a lot of media queries regarding pet and animal care, so if you’re an expert in that area, we would love to work with you.

All the best! And thanks again!

1. da AL says:

Media queries in what sense? Would love to help you. Business promotion (which I have a long way to master) or just pet how to (am just a self educated animal lover)?

2. Media queries in the sense of assignments that editors of major publications need help with.

They typically need professional quotes or information to include in their articles related to pet training and pet care, especially dogs.

It’s not for us though. It’s a paid service to help clients build their brand. We realized you write in that area, so thought you might be interested.

All the best!

3. da AL says:

You’re kind to think of me. Again, let me know if I can be of help.

Perhaps you’d like to guest post on my blog? Would love if you could. If you’re available, type ‘call for writers’ into search box at right column of my site.

Liked by 1 person

4. I think Shadow would be the best writer from our team for your blog. Let me know if you’re interested, and what topics you have in mind. Shoot us an email!

5. da AL says:

Terrific 😀

Will email soon from ContactdaAL@gmail.com

Liked by 1 person

6. We forwarded to Shadow!

7. da AL says:

Many thanks

3. sehrakn says:

Congrats on this beautiful accomplishment!! Wishing you much success on this chapter of life!! Keep sharing your light xo

Liked by 1 person

1. Hello — thank you! This is a company page though, not a personal one. So more like a chapter in our history, with many lights to shine.

All the best!

1. sehrakn says:

Amazing! Big congrats to the entire company!